Saturday, May 12, 2012

DENNY FLOYD RYAN

August 3rd 2004 became another horror of my already hurt and maimed life.I had been working for Chieftain Contract Services(Hollingsworth Group)for almost three years,ten years into my driving career.
I had a dedicated run from Nashville,Tn to El Paso,Tx to Warren,Mi back to Nashville,Tn.In this run on the
way from El Paso,TX to Warren,Mi I was able to time it so I would be able to stop for my sleep time in Nashville,Tn and sleep at home then head up to Warren,Mi.This morning ,08/3/2004 when I entered the
state of Mi there is a scale house that was open.I had forgot to put my seat belt on so the officer called me
in.I will make no long explanation except to say that the officer Denny Floyd Ryan sexually assaulted me and
this case took till April 3rd,2006 to get a conviction of Misconduct while in office. This man was a sick man
and God will be the judge for true justice.I had a life.I had a career.I can truly say who ever you are that had set out to destroy my life because I stood up for myself and testified against this pervert,do not think
that my God,my Savior,my King of Kings,my Alpha and Omega has turned his face to what you have done
to me.You will not escape what He will do to you.My Jesus I love you and I cry out to you right now as I
am typing.Lord,you know the horror that the last six years has been .Let your love for me and my son shine
as your anger is abundantly shown against our enemies,for I am yours and you are mine,we are one together
therefore it is a righteous judgement for you to get vengeance.For this is your promise to those that love you
and need you. I need you Jesus,as I have always called upon you to take over when I can't.Lord you know
how much bigger this is than me but nothing is too big for you,MY KING,nothing.Take this Lord Jesus into
your hands and do whatever it takes to destroy this wicked people,wolfs in sheep clothing,you fools,do you
not know,JESUS DOES KNOW!!!My God and my Savior my hands are lifted up to you,ALWAYS.IN THE NAME OF JESUS LET IT BE DONE!!!!This happened in Monroe,Mi scale house on the Northbound side.It would not hurt my feelings any if that scale house found a way to blow itself up.Would
you want your daughter,sister,aunt,mother,grandmother to ever see the place where she was assaulted?