Saturday, May 12, 2012

K.H. I NEED A FRIEND AND A HERO

Please pay attention and know I have done all I can do in this situation.There is no way to contact me.You have to be smarter than them.They know everything I say or do and broadcast it.I can't get help.Please before it's too late for me and my son.My God please don't be late for my son.
       K.H,
       Run a nation wide computer check on how many times my drivers licence has been pulled up on a check,from 2006-now ,then run a check on how many times nation wide my drivers licence was pulled up on a check from 2000-2006.The results will astound you.Will show nation wide police harassment.Then if investigated you will find there is someone requesting these checks. Drivers licence Tennessee 90370588,
Texas 12472279.Kentucky B00-434-848 ,Passport#F1544636 American(1985),You should also know to
travel into Iran they took up my American passport and gave me an Iranian passport and birth certificate .
About 2005 my passport and my son's passport was stolen.My son complained when he was living in New
York  that his identity had been stolen with his wallet.Months after his was stolen mine got stolen.From 2006
to now wallet and identity has been stolen three times.

No comments: