Saturday, May 12, 2012

JEFF DAVIDSON

Jeff Davidson is my cousin.I don't know how much older than me he is but I believe he was at least the age of eighteen because I was ten when he molested me.My mother ,Elnoria Creekpaum,had been working at
a sewing factory with my grandmother.She needed a babysitter for us kids and Jeff had told her he would.
This incident not only bares horror in my memory for myself but for David ,my brother also.David was five
years old.David had had a accident in his pants and Jeff took a wire hanger and beat Davids bare butt .He wouldn't stop,Jeff had beat David till blood was coming off his little butt and black and blue marks were
covering him.After Jeff beat David ,Jeff took me in the next bedroom and molested me.I truly have mislabeled these incidents as unreported crimes,because I did report all of them.Nothing was done and I got
beat every time I told and called a lier.  This man repulses me and I have often wondered how many other children had he touched.God does know.This happened in 1976.The location this happened at was at my grandparents house ,John and Berta Davidson,in Savannah,TN.