Saturday, May 12, 2012

WHERE DID I GO?

Ok,backtrack time,after I lost my house in Bowling Green,Ky I lived on the truck when John Holt and I got back
off a run ,while he went home,sometimes I went home with him and helped Kim with dinner or we watched a
movie.After a while it  got very hard spending my time off on the truck and I finally had enough money in the
bank I could get a hotel for my time off.This is when Dana had contacted me again that she was needing help,
so I told her to go to the Pilot there in Indianapolis,close to where she was and I would call them and have  them to charge on my bank card her some gas and something to eat to get to Nashville,Tn.When she got there I spent my one day off trying to find a place to live for us,it was impossible to do in one day,so I got Dana a room at a nice hotel that rents a week at a time ,there was a refreg,micro,stove top ,and dishes in the room.She said she had enough food she had bought while at  the Pilot,I didn't have much money left to run on for the week.I knew she would be ok.She had John (Reeves my cousin and his wife) and Cindy's number if she needed  anything.I had to go back to work the next day,I get so angry when I think about how many times I helped Dana and would have done more but every time her show of complete and utter disrespect and ungratefulness is astounded me.We had gone to Cindy and John's and I bought KFC for everyone ,we had a good time and I took Dana back to the room a Dana said something so hateful to me,we got into it bad and Dana started once again to leave,Once again I tried to keep her from leaving and once again she called the police on me.I had to let her 
leave,Once again it was months before I heard anything of her,if she was alive.Did I get enough that I never helped or talked to her again?No, I always helped her and she never cared what it was doing to me and how much helping her ,was causing my son not to receive from me gifts and normal things like taking a trip down to Texas to see my son,or taking him on a Florida vacation.My son,my Daniel,I am so sorry for ever putting
someone Else's need before you.I regret this till the day I die.I love you Daniel,I am so sorry.                      Cindy Reeves, my cousin John Reeves's wife,had a sister Julie who had a condo and needed a roommate.Julie had a son that lived there also.I needed a place so I became her roommate.The rent was three hundred dollars a month.Now Julie was a difficult person to  deal with but I only had a limited time at home so I dealt with it.After Julie had met John she seem to have a problem with him coming to see me.Let the judging began.Boy,did she ever.First of all my life and my choice of boyfriends or husband is my choice.(I believe I became a women at the age of twelve and never was allowed to be a child),so at the age of 37 and have made my own decisions all my life, if I pay rent,it is not her business who I slept with,engaged to ,married to etc.I seemed to have been adult enough to testify in court at the age of fourteen,and lived my own life without butting into someone Else's life who did she think she was?
She seemed to have a problem with John coming to see me and used her son as the excuse that she didn't want a bad example for her son.HYPOCRITE BITCH.This women was a lesbian openly in front of her son ,then while I lived there she had a man come spend the night in her bed with her son on the sofa and her bedroom door open.This mans name was Tom.Julie was going to school to be a teacher,she was getting school scholarships and loans using the money to take cruses .Julie spent a whole lot of time studying numerology and Scientology .While I was there I had bought two buckets of paint to paint my room.Paint,pictures of me and my son disappeared and other items were stolen.A high school picture of me when I was seventeen .Julie made it impossible to even like her.                                                                                                           So there were two dispatcher's that worked for Chieftain that I had become friends with,Debbie and Jason.They both had been fired with Chieftain and were roommates.They needed a third roommate because they had a three bedroom apartment,They wanted about the same it may have been three
hundred fifty.I may not remember but I do have bank account records.
Once again I would come home and find stuff missing.I was being treated like I was every one's free Walmart.If I stocked up with shampoo,toilet paper,or soap when I got in off the road it would be gone.
       It was during this time that my son had graduated from high school,I was so proud of him,but I did not have enough money to go down to Texas to go to the graduation,and somehow God seem to give me
an assurance that I would be seeing him soon,that he would need me more soon.The Holy Spirit was
right,see Daniel had been seeing a girl named Meredith ,she was my son's first love,he gave her an engagement ring and asked her to marry him.My son loved her so much.About two weeks after graduation
my son called me with news that made my heart fall to the pit of my stomach.Daniel had seen Meredith
cheating on him with a black young man.Daniel was devastated ,my heart hurt so bad during that call.
I had just come in off of a trip ,so I pleaded  with Daniel to please go home to his dad's and sleep there
(Daniel and Meredith moved into an apartment together right after graduation,Daniel's dad and Crystal were on their second honeymoon in Galveston) and I would be there the next day.
He did what I asked him and I got there to see my son with his first real heartbreak,my
God ,the pain I saw in my son's eyes broke my heart into.I only had two days to spend with him,so I got a room at the hotel,and sprung into action to help my son stitch up his broken heart.We went shopping for
some new cloths ,we talked about things other than Meredith ,we enjoyed walking around the mall and decided to go to see a movie that evening.We went to the hotel ,showered and Daniel wore his new cloths,
looking good and smelling good I had hoped that he would see another girl that had gone to his school that
had had a secret crush on him(secret crushes can come in handy at just the right time)but no such luck,
instead Meredith was standing in line with the other boy and his family.Daniel wanted to speak to Meredith
off to the side and the boy and his mom was going to stop them,I stood between the boy and his mother
and just lifted  my finger and said nu uh,not going to stop my son from talking to her.And momma Bear
meant it.They spoke quietly and I asked Daniel if he wanted to go somewhere else.He said yes and we left.
My son felt like his world had come to an end and seeing this was hurting me so badly.I needed
to somehow let him see,with only one night available, that there are other fish in the sea.So I found a small
collage bar and grill and we went in and Daniel became the center of attention to several very good looking
collage girls.I allowed my son to "be a man"that night and have a beer.These young ladies made my son feel secure again,letting him know that although he is hurting now that he will overcome and there would be love
to find and new experiences to seek.It was late when I drove us back to the hotel,so I had my son stay there
with me and when he left to go back to work the next morning I could tell he was going to be ok.After
I got my shower and checked out of the hotel I went to have breakfast where my son worked and when
I was done I left him a seventy-five dollar tip,(not letting his boss know I was his mother)but letting his boss know that that young man,Daniel Abshari,is the best employee he had ,that he better treat that young man right.I know that  my visit was not a cure for all my son's pain but I know that he knew he was going to be
ok,that I had confidence in him,and that in my eyes he was grown up and taken on manhood.I love my son
and I am proud that my son Knows this too.I don't even know if Daniel's dad ever had a clue what might have happened if I had not been there .But God knew that it was not important that I could not be there
for the celebration of graduation,but that I was there to hold him up and make sure he didn't fall.
Memories are cherished good or bad,but the memories that really count are the ones that let us know
we are loved and we love.
         So knowing that it was not working room mating with Debbie and Jason when I got back in off the next trip,( I had met a driver name was Thomas,he was weird but he had no place to go and asked if he could hang out with me,I said ok but what I was going to be doing was looking for another place to live)
We drove around in my car looking for a place to eat and low and behold we passed a house with a sign
saying apartment for rent,we kept that in mind,went ate lunch,and stopped coming back.I looked at the apartment and it was perfect.It was a (mother-in-law apartment,on the side of the main house)2 bedroom
upstairs,large walk-in closet,large vanity in bathroom,living room ,kitchen and dining room.Large yard that was kept up by the owners that they grew beautiful flowers and had a fenced in area with a lot of goats.
$550. a month bills included.(I would have the extra bedroom if Dana or my son needed a place.)I was so
happy when I found this place.The address was 4051 Murfreesboro Pike,Nashville,Tn .The owners were
the Pollock's,a nice older couple that belonged to the Church Of Christ.Thomas had offered to help me move.It took a process of a whole weekend.When I went to pick-up the last load I found that my remaining stuff had been ransacked and gone through,this is when I found that my son's passport had been stolen.Jason had assured me that he nor Debbie had anything to do with it.Then Jason was accusing me of stealing his computer ,which I laugh because I am now 45 yrs old and still don't have a personal computer. I ended up living at 4051 Murfreesboro Pike about 3 years.In peace and alone.

No comments: