Saturday, May 12, 2012

JOHNNY WELLS

This is what happened October 12,1980.
              My dad and Donna Creekpaum,my oldest sister went out to the bar she worked at.Diana Creekpaum ,my second older sister was out on a date. I was fourteen and was left to babysit Dana,David,
and Daniel ,my younger sister and two younger brothers,also Jason Creekpaum ,Donna's son.We watched
THE WIZARD OF OZ and the kids went to bed in the middle bedroom.I fell asleep on the sofa.I woke up
when Allen and Donna came in with Johnny Wells.They all three went into the back bedroom which was the
bedroom dad and Donna shared.After a few minutes Johnny came borrowing out of the bedroom shouting
"Homo,Homo". I instantly knew what it was.Allen and Donna did this often.Allen wore women's under ware
and did have those tendencies,as well as what he had been doing to me all those years.Johnny stepped out on the front step arguing with Allen when Allen hit Johnny,then Johnny hit Allen.At that point Donna hit Johnny and Johnny hit Donna back.Donna went to the back bedroom and got a club wrapped in black tape and told Johnny to leave. Some how they ended up taking the arguing to the kitchen.Johnny told Donna to put the club down and he would leave.She put the club on the table and Johnny grabbed the club and started beating Allen.Donna had run into the middle bedroom where the kids were asleep and grabbed Jason.
By the time Johnny was through beating Allen he had a broken jaw and half his ear chopped off.
Johnny then ran after Donna and when I got into the room he was beating her on the left arm.I screamed for the kids to run.I started screaming for Johnny to leave.Johnny turned his attention to me.Donna had Jason in her arms and ran.Johnny started beating me in the head.He had knocked my glasses off so I could not see
clearly.Somehow I had slipped under his arm and ran to the hallway but he caught me by the collar of my shirt.Johnny dragged me into the living room where he threw me to the floor and started beating me in the head with the club with one hand and strangling me with the other hand.At one point my spirit had left my body because I started seeing what he was doing from above the situation.I knew I was dieing,I also knew if I died so would Dana ,David and Daniel (my sister and two brothers).Donna had ran with Jason.Donna's injuries was a broken left arm.
It seemed the instant that I realised this Johnny let go of my throat and he dragged me to the door and ordered me to call the kids in.I raised my hand to my head and my fingers went inside my head.When I looked at my hand my whole arm was covered in blood.He yelled at me again to call the kids in.So I called them in and when he let go of me to close the door I ran to the back door.Thinking he would follow me I ran toward the trailer down the street.I heard a scream behind me and the car door slam.He had thrown Dana in the car and drove the other direction.Soon after the police caught up with him.
The sheriffs dept.took us all to the hospital.I received stitches in my head for head injuries.Dana was examined
for any signs of molestation or rape,Donna got a pin in her arm ,for the broken arm and Allen's jaw was broken and his ear stitched up.
I was not aware till recently that the judge had omitted me in the case against Mr.Wells.The media wrote
it up as if Donna was the mother and Dana her daughter and Allen Donna's husband ,the media and the courtroom had a misconception of what the situation was.Court documents show that Dana,Donna and Allen were the only victims in the case.Even though it was my blood that was spewed all over the place.David
and Daniel my brothers were extremely traumatised.
This man only served 3 years in Huntsville prison,was released.He the became a murderer killing a 67yr
old women almost in the same fashion he almost killed me.And a day after my birthday,8/24/90.
You can find out information about this man by contacting the district attorney Bland in Odessa,TX.
The article wrote by the newspaper about October 12,1980 is in archives at the Odessa Library.(Oct 13th 1980).
When I requested from the Sheriffs Dept.for a copy of my statement from that night,they reported to me
that there was a flood and documents were destroyed.When I talked to the district attorney he laughed
and said you know it doesn't flood here.Which is right,which means this is a cover-up.