Monday, May 14, 2012

SAVANNAH,TENNESSEE AGAIN

It was Feb.2008,my nervous are obviously shot and at this point I know I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown,if not already there.I took care of the cooking and cleaning at Aunt Elma's and Betty once again never came around till I would call her and tell her she needed to come see to grandma.Betty would not pay me like Wanda Love,she would go weeks without coming ,even though she was only a block to two blocks away.I could no longer afford my storage so Daniel,Wanda son and her husband went with me to Nashville and loaded up my stuff and brought it there.I had a brand new washer and dryer set that had costed me 2,200.00 that I had bought at Rent-a-Center that I had no choice to sell to Aunt Elma for 300 dollars,so I could pay my phone bill.I had paid 7,000 dollars on a 64 inch big screen TV,that took me 3 and a half years to pay off,I had brand new dishes,pots and pans ,skillets,appliances,lots of towels and wash cloths,books,movies,microwave (I gave the microwave to Aunt Elma.The rest of my stuff especially my TV I did not sell or give away.It was stolen.But I am getting ahead again.
     I spent about from Feb.to July there.I prayed,fasted and prayed more.Daniel had moved to Portland,Or for his job.I was falling in great depression,I needed to know what was going on and why I was being attacked on the road and abandoned by my Aunt Betty that I had loved and trusted but she acted as if she hated me.My son called me one night crying,because a girl he had been with had lied to him ,she said she was single but she was married.We talked about it and I let him know that the Lord forgives sin and we need to pray about it together and although he didn't know it still was sin and that the girl had a worse situation with her because she committed adultery by way of deceit,so I prayed for her also.Daniel,also called telling me that he believed that his company had sent him to Portland to fail,so I prayed heavily about his job,his safety,that the Lord would send angels to surround him in protection,that the Lord would bless him with prosperity and give him an understanding heart to His word.Because I knew at his age reading the Bible was not a favorite pass time .And 
within a couple of months my son called and would tell me he was advancing in his company to management.He had a best friend Austin .No serious girlfriend but he was happy.He would call me and tell me that he had learned about how important tithing was and he said you know mom,it's true.I do so much more productive week when I tithe and my roommate asked me about it and I taught him.I was so proud,I praised the Lord with great gratitude for the Lord answering my prayers for my son.I was praying continually to please stop the invasion of my privacy that only God truly knew how in the world that this was happening.There was something else that was bothering me ,I had not gotten a chance to get Daniel's birth certificate corrected.And I was terribly concerned about getting it sent to the address at Aunt Elma's,because something was going on and I needed to call and report our pass ports stolen.So I called and reported about the passports and I sent to DC for Daniel's birth certificate.I got a PO box,although I was worried because my Uncle Roy was a post master and I truly felt that I might not get it.I had to call and complain to Aunt Betty because not only was she not paying me she needed to come spend time with grandma.Aunt Betty came up and threw the money at me and said there are you happy now,I said no,I am not,you are neglecting grandma,she needs to be loved and given attention,not by her granddaughter but by her children.I can't stay here forever and I can't leave two old women knowing they are not able to care for themselves.I had called Aunt Glenda and told her what the situation was about grandma ,she told Roy but nothing was done.Finally Aunt Betty came and took grandma to grandma's house,that's right Betty and Wayne Reeves that shack belongs to my grandmother and grandfather,not you you thief's.
After Daniels birth certificate came in ,I had saved 100.00 and I knew I had to get it to Daniel,I felt for some reason an urgency to get him his correct certificate with the correct birth date on it.I only had 100.00,I would be lucky if that made it to Ft.Worth to Daniel's dad,I knew I would not make it to Portland,Or.So I packed the car with all I could fit in it.Aunt Elma this whole time,had been going in my room claiming what was mine was hers,and even though she was 90 years old this women had strength of an ox,literal.I could not get her out of my stuff.I called Wanda and told her I had to leave and I was packing my stuff.Aunt Elma had gone out to my car and was taking Daniel's pictures out of the car yelling at me that I was stealing her pictures.I got the pictures out of her hand and as I did she slipped and fell.She had hurt her hand when she fell so I bandaged her had up and explained to her that those are pictures of my son.They were not hers.Wanda got there and was mad at me because I was leaving and put my 7,000.TV on the front porch,it was raining,she knew there was no way I could take it with me,what was I going to do strap it to my hood?She also knew that Betty already had her coveting eye on it for her son Mike,and the Davidson cousins no doubt would steal it.After all I had done for you.Wanda need I even say to you anything.God will avenge.I'm sure Aunt Betty got my dishes and anything else,she is a selfish hoarder,she has no need of all that she has horded all these years and that's how they got anything ,taking advantage and stealing.And her sons and daughter(Debbie) are the same.I ran to Texas on 100.00 dollars.And I did not have a phone any longer because I could not afford to pay the bill,so I lost my account that I had with Sprint for about eight years.My
son lost his line too because his phone was on my family plan.

No comments: