Saturday, May 12, 2012

DONNA MARIE CREEKPAUM

Donna Marie Creekpaum was my sister.Since a child I could no longer consider
her as a sister.She crossed the line of sisterhood when she grossly made me a child six years younger than her to do oral sex with her.She started doing this when I was about ten years old.
Donna's abuse was not only sexual.She beat me up in ways that were not humane.
On one occasion she had kicked me in the butt and I heard a crack in my tailbone.Sitting was unbearable along with her screaming and yelling at me if I cried.Another occasion I had stepped barefoot on a piece of
wood that was sticking up out of the carpet.the piece of wood turned out to be
approx.4 in. in length.Donna and Allen forced me to walk on the foot as I had been limping.I was in this condition for approx 3weeks.I would have to walk to school this way.Finally
when the school nurse called and complained Donna and Allen finally took me to the Dr.The Dr. said it was a bee sting and gave me a shot and sent me home. I couldn't stand the pain any longer I took a needle and started pulling and digging.When I had pulled out about 2 in.I asked Diana to pull the rest.The stick turned out to be approx 4 inches.
Another occasion was I had been bit in two separate places on my left hand by a poisonous spider.My hand swelled ,was puss and bloody,Donna made me wash dishes and sweep
and mop floors in this condition.The abuse was endless,the verbal was more than an adult could take ,let alone a child.Donna would stand me in the corner for hours till I would pass out.
Donna was not a victim ,she victimised us.She is now trying to say she was the victim as far as my dad.Donna was not a victim,Johnny Wells was not trying to rape Donna ,Donna and Allen brought him home so that they both could have sex with him.It is because of Donna and Allen that me,Dana,David ,and Daniel (my sister and two brothers were terrorized that night)WE were the child victims.Donna was not.DONNA YOU AND DIANA ARE SICK.AND I DO NOT FORGIVE WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGIVE>GO TO HELL.