Saturday, May 12, 2012

TIM ELLIS

Tim and I had met very soon after Dennis had left.Tim was a mechanic at Ryder where Chieftain leased our
trucks from.Tim was real good at getting the trucks road worthy and had a good way of deciphering a female
drivers way of describing what was wrong with the truck.We talked often after work on the phone and had
a good friendship even up till now,WOOPS ,don't tell the crazy people that have stalked me ,that I still have a friend,next person that will be threatened will be Tim.I love Tim as my friend,we always have talked about being more than friends and the shop had rumored we had more going on but we were just good fun loving friends that had a 
secretive way that made others talk.As Tim always said "Lets give them something to talk about."Tim holds
his own,always and he in my opinion was a good father to his children,they were all he talked about.Tim 
introduced to me my" Mr.Wonderful"a man that could not get my attention as much as he tried but in the
end I can honestly say ,I think there wasn't anything about him that I didn't notice.This man has my undivided
attention.Why?You may ask,and I will tell you,he has the most humble,loving,gentle,kind heart I have ever or
will ever meet.The most beautiful eye's that opened up to a warm sea of loveliness of a soul.He was what I
needed and wanted in a man.I miss him so much.Hearing him speak was like honey in my ears.I love you ,Larry.I will see you again someday,I know it.I miss you both Tim and Larry ,there were happier days weren't there.Days
when we all knew our children were ok and had what they needed,and we could all make jokes and laugh at
the latest thing going on with them.I miss you guys and I miss my son.Please God hear my prayer for vengeance
against them that has done this sick thing to me.

No comments: