Saturday, May 12, 2012

CHIEFTAIN CONTRACT SERVICES

Dennis Beal and I started driving for Chieftain Dec 2001,Dennis had quit about the same time 2002,I had continued working for them.Like I had said previously that after Dennis's behavior I did want a divorce,John
and I team drove about a year,and after that I had to still head up a team Canada run till we discontinued to
do Saturn (Saturn parts were being run up to Canada and back)My next to last run to Canada I had bought
Larry and David from Ryder shop a Canadian key ring,Larry looked at me and asked ,Does this mean you
won't be going to Canada anymore?I had two more trips.Larry was glad,he didn't like me going there.He
also didn't like the inexperienced ,and freaky drivers  that Ken Ladd kept putting in my truck to do those runs.
There was more than one that had put me through shear Hell,not letting me sleep,slamming truck doors when they got out of the truck,one was a devil worshiper and had his music as loud as it would go singing"I'm going to kill you"slamming on the breaks making me fall out of bed.

   I know Larry worried about me all the time.He was protective over me but he did it in the most intriguing and quiet way.
He was not going to interrupt any conversation that I would be having with someone,but when the men around the shop would surround me,asking me something ,Larry would always be standing on the outside
of their circle,quietly walking back and forth listening  ,making sure I was respected.My God what a wonderful man was standing so high above me.One day I walked into the shop and Larry saw me from the other side
that I was about to come in ,so as I came into the office area Larry dropped on is knees,I knew what he was doing,but alot of people didn't know.You see a man can lift a women up or he can dig a grave for her.
Larry would lift me up  ,so very high by coming down a little bit.Dennis dug me a grave,Larry let me see
heaven .We talked often of paradise and I sent him by text my image of paradise,I don't know if he ever got
it or not.Paradise for me is all I had described to him with him there holding me in his arms.Yes,I fell in love
with a wonderful man and I knew in his eyes and heart he felt the same.The moon and stars were ours
almost as if God himself had painted the scene,the shop had an old car back seat sitting outside,and even
though the guys always seemed to want to be hanging out Larry would let them all know to get to work.There was an unspoken respect that Larry's mechanics had for him.Seeing it let me to have a admiration for him also.If I walked into the office and the mechanics were in his office he would tell them to get to work,and I would have his undivided attention.Larry was very busy at night but he always made me feel I was most important to him.The mechanics called my truck,Larry's,if anything needed done he wanted to do it for me.Larry had showed more to me in the three and a half years as friends,than two ex-husbands and worthless ex-boyfriends ever did.
Larry and I sat looking at the moon and stars.The summer night air full of desire,love ,want and need and 
yet the beautiful picture God had painted was prevented by the wickedness of Satan.I will always remember 
Larry,always,every moment of time that we shared is locked into my heart.
My apologies  this is not a romance novel ,the point is to get out who may by harming my son and I .But
sometimes you must reflect on the love God sent to you,It reminds you ,you can't give up.

   Back to the bad and ugly.
After all the ugly Canadian runs,Saturn shut down and we no longer went to Canada.By this time I was
third in seniority in the Nashville office,for Chieftain Contract Services,Hollingsworth Group.And when
bids came in for runs I chose a Nashville,Tn>to El Paso,Tx<to Nashville,Tn>to Warren,Mi run.This run
would get me through Ft.Worth to see my son maybe twice a week to at least have dinner and movie sometimes.The first two runs were trial runs to check time line and see when I would be at each stop at what
time .So I didn't try to fit in stopping to see Daniel,my son yet.
Then August 3rd ,2004 happened.Came into Michigan on 75 N and the Monroe ,Mi scales were open.
I pulled on the scales and got a light to go around to the office,when I pulled around ,without having to go into detail I was sexually assaulted by the officer Denny Floyd Ryan.AND TO ANSWER THE UGLY LYING MEDIA, I HAD NEVER MET OR SEEN DENNY FLOYD RYAN BEFORE THE DAY HE ASSAULTED ME, IN MY LIFE.And I will not spend another minute of my time speaking on this pervert.
K.H. ,I trusted you,Detective Charles Greenway,and Assistant Attorney General Michael King.WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO ME AND MY SON!!!!!!!!!!!GET US IN WITNESS PROTECTION NOW!
 Two weeks later I could not handle to keep crossing those scales so I changed routes again.This one was
Nashville,Tn to Toledo,Oh and back to Nashville,Tn.And that is when Detective Charles Greenway and
Kennith Holmes met me at the Dennies in Monroe,Mi to take my initial statement of what had occurred
August3,2004.During the next year and a half I had to testify in the pretrial and trial.Final Trial being April3rd
2006.
   The new route that was to Toledo Oh and back,in Dec of the same year of 2004,there was a security guard that kept harassing me and even gave me a slip of paper with his schedule on it ,phone number,
I told him I was not interested and I did not call him.His name was David Welsh.He worked for Excel.I complained to my dispatcher of the harassment,the dispatcher 's name was Chuck Havalend .He said next time I go to Excel and he gives me any trouble don't say anything to him just go to the office and fill out
a sexual harassment complaint .I did so and so did Tammy Hasterick.David was telling Tammy that I was
a w.....,very juvenile stuff.An amount of this harassment continued throughout that next year.I'm very
troubled because I am trying to get through the sexual assault ,pretrials and trial.A copy of the sexual
harassment of David Welsh ,I gave to Chuck Havalend to  put into my personnel file.After I was wrongfully
terminated with Chieftain,after four years working for them,I requested a copy of my personnel file
and it was not in the file.
        Like I said I dealt with this perv. along with trying to emotionally and mentally deal with testifying
in court against Denny Floyd Ryan.NOBODY SEEMED TO GIVE A DAMN WHAT I WAS GOING
THROUGH >THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS EARTH THAT EVER CRIED WHEN I CRIED OR
HURT WHEN I HURT WAS MY SON.The only person that ever kissed away my tears was my wonderful
son.Daniel was going to paralegal school (before I had spoken to anyone about what Denny Ryan
had done)Daniel wanted me to talk to his teacher.Talking to this attorney didn't help but I did because
my son wanted to feel like he had fixed the problem.
This is also when I start finding out from my son that that women had molested him at the age of fifteen.
That Crystal had ordered Daniel a new birth certificate and Washington DC had sent it with the wrong
birth date.That my son had been going by the wrong birth date since he was sixteen.
       I could not handle all of this at once.So I had been looking for a new route.I was the header
of a new route which was called a relay.Drivers from Nashville heading up toward Michigan and the
drivers from Michigan heading down toward Tennessee,meeting in the middle,the middle being Florence,
Ky.This run was good for me because although it was less miles,I was able to get a decent amount of mls,
leaving out early morning and being home in the evening.It was a chance to recuperate from all that I was going through ,a chance for a normal life,to date and make plans.I had a terrific place to live.I HAVE TO SAY SOME ONE'S JEALOUSLY IS TRULY SICKNESS.Three weeks before the finial trial on April
3,2006 against Denny Ryan ,I get a call from Randy Ross telling me I had to take a load to Excel or I would be fired(here I am getting ready to testify on the stand against an officer of the law,and I had been sexually
harassed by the security of Excel )and you're going to tell me I'm fired if I don't,GO TO HELL CHIEFTAIN<RANDY ROSS<KATHY HOUSE<GARY HOUSE.I was second seniority at that point
they owed me three weeks paid vacation,and I had a dedicated route by law they discriminated against me
and by law they owe me back pay ,they in two years of the four my taxes are not right..,three weeks vacation and workman's comp pay(when my elbow was dislocated.)I have all documentation of the sexual harassment from David Welsh from Excel ,I have tax documents that incriminate Chieftain in tax fraud,according to the law of Tennessee you are required to pay vacation pay.DO I NEED TO SAY MORE
CHIEFTAIN?Did I go and claim unemployment,did I sue you?no .I tell you this Gods vengeance is greater
than little I can do to you.I let God destroy Hollingsworth Group,for he saw what was done to me by this company and vengeance is HIS.
Chuck Haveland had fraudulently changed my insurance documents marking that I was a male instead of a female.I have the insurance forms that Chuck Haveland signed.Someone took a copy of these fraudulently
insurance documents,to publicly cause people against me and I not even knowing what was being done.
Do you think this was funny?These people have almost killed me because of you're lies.I have a copy
of all these documents.I AM A WOMEN YOU FAGOT BASTARD ,YOU'RE JEALOUSY IS SICKENING GROSS>JUST BECAUSE I CAN SATISFY A MAN AND THERE IS NO COMPOSITION<YOU WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED AS EVEN WORTHY TO BE   LOOKED AT BY A MAN>I WAS BORN WITH THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT>SORRY FOR YOU <YOU UGLY
BASTARD!!CHIEFTAIN THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWING TO GO ON IN YOUR COMPANY!!TO DESTROY A VICTIM????????
           The discrimination I went through with Chieftain was I was second seniority ,Mike Dyer being first
and if a run came open it was supposed to offered to me before any other ,this was not being done.I was skipped over and the run that came open was offered to someone else.

No comments: