Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TEXAS AND TENNESSEE AGAIN

I drove non-stop toward Dallas,Texas.I had nothing to eat,one pack of cigarettes,and coffee.When I got there I drove around trying to find a pay phone and to locate Farzin's phone number.I had not spoken to Farzin since I had told him about what the drivers were saying on the CB radio,and that I was worried about
Daniel.I found his number and called him and told him I had Daniel's corrected birth certificate.He gave me directions to his house and I gave him the birth certificate(there were two copy's I gave him one to give to Daniel and I kept the other).He promised to make sure Daniel got it.I told him what my situation was and Farzin immediately went to his cabinet and got a box and filled it with as much food as he could and he went to his bedroom and came out with about eighty dollars and gave it to me,then he went back in his room and came back out with forty more.I had tears sliding down my face .All the hatred my ex-husband had showed me since we were in Iran,he showed more concern and care for me that day,all the pain of the failed marriage was off my shoulders..My heart had forgiven him.(Several months later Daniel and I talked and I told Daniel that I had forgiven his dad and Daniel said I know mom,I can tell and he said you don't know how happy I am that you did,Daniel cried)I called Daniel from there and felt better after talking to him.I had enough money to make it back to Nashville.Farzin had apologised  that he could not give me a place to stay,(Crystal and Farzin had been divorced several years now)but that he had married a new wife from Iran.This money he had given to me was money he had been saving for his honeymoon.I told him that I didn't expect him to and I didn't ,we had been divorced seventeen years,it wasn't his responsibility.I thanked him,for what he had done and left.I prayed for the Lord to bless him now for his giving because well,if you are a christian you know why.I didn't know what I was going to do cause I had no place to live but I knew the Lord was with me.So I drove back to Nashville and went to a lake side park.I took out my Bible ,a blanket and pillow and I went under the trees and read the Word of God and prayed.This was July 2008.
        As I was reading an officer that patrols the area and came up to talk to me .I told him as much as I could
what had been going on,and he said if he can help let him know.This officer did help me for the next month
by talking to me ,shaking my hand,and eventually I felt comfortable enough that I didn't shake or have sweaty palms because I was scared.
         That evening I had to use the restroom and wash up,so I used the park restroom and as I came out I met Jim Neal the parks attendant.Jim was nice and invited me to eat dinner with him and good conversation.We cooked dinner and had a couple of cold beers as it was pretty hot the beer was refreshing and relaxed me enough that I didn't feel inhibited to talk to him.He told me what he does,worked for Habitat for Humanity and for The Home Depot .He offered me his sofa,which turned into a bed,for the night.I took him up on his offer as I was in my car.One thing leads to another and yes,you dumb judging people we slept together,that is what man and women need ,each other,companionship,love and yes,sex,should I say it again sex,great sex wonderful feeling of the flesh,releasing of energy and trauma ,touch an important part of the body mind and soul.If we did not need each other God would not have made us man and women,he would have stopped at man.And Jim and I had great sex,but we were not made to be together for a lifetime as Jim was Catholic and I am non-denominational .And Jim had four ex-wife's, and was an alcholic. He also had no intentions of being faithful to one women,because the summer was a great time for Jim to get  the variety he wanted from women.My heart had a love for Jim but it was an sexual one,mixed with the situation I was in 
as that he gave me a place to stay till I got a job ,back on the road.Jim would become rude as his drinking progressed within a night.And a previous bed mate made several unannounced visits.I had been solely without the comfort of a man since this started in 2006.There is one piece of information about Jim that gives 
me great concern,he said his sister is in the FBI.
           I had called Daniel,my son during this time,and because I didn't have a phone he sent me one on his
plan ,till I got back on my feet.He also sent me 50.00 to have money to eat on ,Jim also gave me money
which I paid him back once I was back on the road.Jim  and I occasionally would get together for an evening
together,but I knew by then not to let my heart get involved because I did not need any more pain than what 
I was already going through.And yes,the channels of the churches went hog wild doing their judging on fornication,but didn't talk any about the judgements of crossing Gods plans for a daughter of HIS,and how when God had a plan for someones life with a certain person and the church blocks that from happening what Gods anger would be toward a church.READ YOUR BIBLE,simple as that.I already know what God's plan was for me ,and I know what the CHURCH did to prevent it.SO DOES GOD.
        I got a job with Western Express in August 2008.

No comments: