Saturday, May 12, 2012

MELISSA VALLEY

After I was wrongfully terminated with Chieftain Contract Services like I said earlier that John Holt kept
on calling me to come there to work.So I did.And after orientation  John volunteered asking head of dispatch
if I could go on a quick trip with him to pick up a load and get me familiar with their paperwork.I went for this one because I did need to know Melissa's policies and ask immediate questions.After this trip though I let
John be very aware that what was is no longer ,John really would not take no for an answer.But NO IS NO>
     As a single driver I made really good money with this company.I believe that John may have gotten jealous 
what John did not understand,I did not ever NEED a man in my truck,I started driving in 1994 and did quite
well alone or with someone,that having a co-driver is a choice not required.I ran approx.4,000  mls a week 
with this company.I had tried two different drivers to co-drive with but neither one was going to be long term.
It does get lonely on the road,but give the choice to team with someone you don't like,or single,I'll take the
single.I was making good money with Melissa Valley also.The problem was when my dispatcher quit I got
the dispatcher that(her favorite driver) was one male driver that I decided to try teaming with but he had a
mini-thin addiction and I would not deal with that.The other driver was trying to pressure me into marrying
him as soon as my divorce came through.About two weeks and I knew I would never marry this man and
I did not want to team with him.
      Team driving is not an easy way to do a professional  drivers job,it is harder.So I stayed single driving
and worked for them(Melissa Valley) about a year.My job was important to me, and I was not going to allow
myself to be run over by male drivers that had less experience than I did.
    I started working for Melissa Valley about two weeks before having to testify in Michigan against Denny 
Floyd Ryan.
     As I said before John Holt was calling my phone demanding where I was,so I stopped answering.
Two months after the trial against Denny Floyd Ryan ,I started getting stalked .The first time I noticed this was when I was in Houston,TX.When I arrived at my delivery a man told another man on the CB radio,"She arrived blank -blank time,when I docked the same man told another man,she docked blank-blank time,when I left the same man once again documented what time I left.Yes,at first I thought this a coincidence but when this started happening every where I went,I knew better.
It was being told on the CB where I (should ) be stopping to sleep,fuel,etc.It was being told on the 
radio how much fuel I should be getting.This started around June or July 2006.
        There is never normal harassment  but truly there are in the trucking industry an amount
of harassment a female driver will go through especially if she considers herself a lady and holds
herself with an amount of integrity.If she refuses the male drivers advances of what is called
"flowers"which is no less than ignorant remark of "damn,baby you are the best looking thing I've 
seen all day".And if she does not respond or tells him to take a flying leap,two or more drivers will
attack the woman,calling her a lesbian,a dike,or that she is a truck stop whore. Can you call this
"normal harassment",but it happens to these single female drivers everyday,not once,but try an 
astounding over 200 times a day.Oh,then the answer is always "if you can't take what they dish out
to you turn your radio off' .My answer to that is,if a female that works in an office is being sexually
harassed by a male or female co-worker on her computer by e-mail,do you tell her if she can't take
it turn your computer off.I think not.She needs her computer to do her job.Well,I got news for
all of you ,we do not live in the roaring 20's 0r 30's of dirt roads and little traffic.The CB is essential to a drivers job to know what traffic is ahead ,what weather is ahead,for directions,and in alot of cases to communicate with the shipper or receiver.The FCC has laws and rules concerning the use of the CB radio,and sexual harassment is not listed as acceptable.The drivers have taken advantage of the CB to communicate to each other,crimes ,ways to degrade and hurt people.Not to
even forget to let you people know what these drivers are saying what they want to do to your ten to twelve year old daughter that is sitting in the front seat that when they are staring down they
see more than enough of your child.Fathers and husbands it would do you good to consider your
wives and daughters ,THE WOLFS ARE SITTING NEXT TO YOU IN A BIG TRUCK,do you
think this behavior is harmless if you don't know what they are saying.I promise you it is not harmless.Rape is not an act of sex,it is an act of violence,control,and hate.GET A CB AND LISTEN.IF THESE MEN TALK THIS WAY WITHOUT FEAR,DO YOU NOT THINK THEY
WILL ACT UPON IT?DO YOU NOT WATCH THE NEWS OF THE SERIAL KILLERS IN THE
BIG TRUCKS?And if that is not bad enough listen to what they say they are going to do to you 

when you are in the left hand lane and you are not going fast enough,DO YOU THINK THAT BIG TRUCK IS PLAYING A GAME WITH YOU WHEN HE GETS CLOSE ENOUGH THAT HE COULD TOUCH YOUR BUMPER>HE DON'T CARE IF HE RUNS YOU OVER<YOU'LL BE
DEAD<HE WILL BE ALIVE<PLEASE DON'T PLAY AROUND <BEING ANGRY>AND HIT
YOUR BRAKES <HE WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP>THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE IN THESE
BIG TRUCKS ON THE CB'S ARE REAL.

   
          The harassment that started happening to me while I was working for Melissa Valley was
not the "normal" harassment .I should know,I had been a driver for twelve years by then.This harassment included threats of rape,violence to hurt me,and violence to hurt my son.These threats
were not coming from a voice I was familiar with.After I had a conversation on my cell phone with
my first ex-husband concerning my son,some man came on the radio and said"someone needs to
tell her ,her son is already dead".
         When traveling through North Carolina I was in the left hand lane trying to pass another big 
truck ,his speed about 63 mine 64,on an upgrade,there were two big trucks behind me.They start
ed yelling at my obscenities and I told them they would just have to wait till I can get passed the other truck.That they would have to wait their turn.In response to this ,the black driver that was 
right behind me,and when I say behind ,I mean if I had hit my breaks he would have been in my 
trailer,yelled at me that when he gets past me he was going to make me pull over and he would
pull my pants down and rape me.Should this be taken as a joke?Since  when is it lawful to threaten
someone with an act of rape.The other driver said yea and when he is through raping you by the time I am through talking to your company they will fire you.
         Just before getting fired with Chieftain I had a steer tire blowout.In the year I worked for Melissa Valley I had two steer tire blowouts.This is not normal and it was my Lord Jesus looking
out for me that it was not more than a blowout.In twelve years,I had not ever had a steer tire blowout.Suddenly within six to eight months I had three.
One morning I got up did my normal routine of morning hygiene,and got out did my pti,I was in Tom Brooks,Va and went inside to get a cup of coffee,when I came back out,just a feeling I had(for 
those that love the Lord you know that feeling was The Holy Spirit)I opened the hood again and
found all my fluid from my reservoir had been drained.When I got to a shop ,the mechanic said it
looked like someone took a screwdriver and punched a whole in it.The reservoir had to be replaced.
        As I said before my first dispatcher I had with this company kept me running good.That dispatcher was Fred,but he retired.He had me running to California or Texas.During a California
run I happen to have my CB on channel 6,this is when I started getting personally attacked by
how do I say what I heard? how will anyone believe me?You knew they would never believe me
so why destroy  the small amount of happiness that I may have found in such a heartbreaking
life I have had.What threat or harm could I have ever done to you?That you would do so much
damage to me.What amount of love,time,money have I ever stolen from you that you would steal
from me?Who hurt you so bad that the only thought in your mind was to hate and kill me?
     On channel 6 on the CB,I can only describe what I heard and know that all these years I
have not lied.I am 45 years old and at 8 yrs old up I have told the truth only to be raped more,beat more,persecuted more ,I answer to one greater than this ugly fagot that is trying to murder me
and using believers and non-believers alike to complete his mission,that greater one is GOD<His 
name is above all names<JESUS>THE CHRIST>I AM THAT I AM<Who is he?MY LOVE<MY
JOY>MY JESUS.GOD WILL NOT ACCEPT FROM THE PREACHERS AND THE CONGREGATIONS  THAT HAVE DONE THIS TO ME<I'M NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYBODY BUT I TELL YOU<BE SCARED <VERY SCARED<BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT
SPOKE AND SAID YOUR NAMES ARE BLOTTED OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE>ALL OF YOU<I DON'T HAVE TO GET VENGEANCE<IT IS ALREADY DONE<HAVE YOU NOT HEARD JESUS GOES BEFORE ME?DO YOU THINK HE DOES NOT KEEP HIS PROMISES
TO ME?YOU THINK I AM LESS THAN YOU?HA WE WILL SEE>I LOVE MY JESUS AND HE LOVED ME FIRST>HE ALREADY KNEW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO FIGHT HIM
BY HURTING ME<HE ALREADY KNEW HOW COLD HEARTED YOU ALL WERE>AND
HE ALREADY MADE ME AND MY SON AN ESCAPE FROM YOU<AND YOU WILL BURN IN THE DEEPEST PART OF THE LAKE OF FIRE>VICTORY IS JESUS<YOU DON'T EVER
THINK YOU CAN GO AGAINST GOD'S  CHILD AND GET AWAY WITH IT<FOR HE SAID IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING FOR HIM TO GET VENGEANCE FOR ME AND  MY SON!!!!!

     What I heard on channel 6 on the CB the first time was a threat to me.They (two men) asked why I was listening to their channel.What I heard them speak before this was a conversation about
that "she"put one in from their own back yard.They were talking about that "she"also put her own
father who was a Vietnam vet ,they were talking about me,it was not coincidence.The threat was that I will regret that I listened.After that the channel got real strange.The only thing I can say is that it was my phone conversations,my CB conversation,and also because I had sent a phone to my
son with his own number,his conversations also,were being repeated by different people.This was happening all the time and anywhere I went on channel 6.It didn't matter what state I was in.I tried
to get someone else to listen to it but every time we would go from channel 19 to 6 ,6 would be quiet as a mouse.On 19 as I said before I started  getting attacked.Not the "normal" harassment,this was the meanest,hateful,the only way I can describe it ,demonic(and it is not a good thing to throw this word around loosely,so know when I say demonic,that is exactly what I mean)threats against me personally they did not talk like this to any of the other drivers ,male or female.This was a personal attack against me.I called my son's dad and told him about it.He assured me that my son was fine.I was not so sure.My son had gone through his identity being 
stolen.My son had moved to New York at this time.I visited with him in New York,which made me feel better but this stuff continued.I had called Detective Greenway who headed the investigation 
on officer Denny Floyd Ryan.During the investigation both the detective and the Assistant Attorney General Michael King said that if anything strange or if I feel any danger,call them immediately.Nothing happened that I noticed till after the final trial.April 3,2006.Two months after,
Detective Greenway asked me if it was happening in Michigan I said no,that I did not go to Michigan anymore,he said then I can not help you.But now that I am thinking about it something
did happen just before the pretrial,my son lived in Texas,I lived in Tennessee,the day before or
the morning before the pretrial my son called me from jail pleading for me to get him out .Farzin
and Crystal had chosen to let him sit in jail,calling it "tough love".I will tell you all it has taken 
the Holy Spirit and many angels to keep my temperament from getting out of control when it comes to Crystal."tough love"I wanted to give that bitch a couple of fist in the face.How dare she
treat my son this way.I did not have any money but enough for gas to drive up to Michigan for the
pretrial.Farzin and Crystal didn't even go see my son,would not even take him a toothbrush.This was not the first time they treated my son this way.Throughout his childhood they both mentally 
and physically abused my son.And I could not get help,I tried.Farzin always ,he did this to me too,
had a way of convincing people that the problem was me,and as far as Daniel, convincing people
that it was my fault if he did anything wrong.I will go into more detail in another post about Farzin,
and Crystal ,right now I'm talking of things that happened while employed by Melissa Valley,but this happened while I was employed by Chieftain.
         I only had enough money for gas to make it up and back to Michigan ,and I was not going to
drive the company's truck up and be responsible for being under a load .I did have a  over draft 
protection on my bank account but it would not be enough to get him out of jail.So I used the over
draft protection to purchase phone time time to talk to my son and comfort him.It broke my heart into.
But I was able to calm him down so he was not so afraid.It cost sixty dollars for thirty minutes.
I believe I purchased one hour.I love my son.What the hell is wrong with you sick people?
         My God some days I don't think I can breath another day to continue to tell what has been
done,this is only the beginning ,but I know know dear Lord you are with me and I know you are with my son,I must continue,Lord,truly it would be justified that you would wipe my tears away,take me from such a wicked place as this,but you have a purpose,and I love you Jesus that I want You
and your purpose to be complete,for I do trust you Jesus in all things.My God be with me don't
hesitate one moment to be holding me up and keeping me in your heart and hands.Love my son Lord,there is not a moment he is not on my mind.Lord,how much my son means to me,let your love show upon him ,Lord you have heard my prayers twenty-six years for my son ,
Lord count these prayers,let nothing prevent you from helping a mother who loves her son.Be with me Lord and protect me and mine,this includes my friends I hold dear in my heart and miss so much.I love you Jesus,Lord hear my prayers and let your will and glory shine out for there is no darkness in you or yours,forgive me Lord,for the manner that I am constructing this,Be with me 
when I have anger and sin,Lord you have all knowledge of what has been done to me and I know that YOU are angry
vengeance is necessary to clean what they have done to me and my son.I lift my hands,my heart,
my spirit to you Jesus forever.I love you Jesus.
          Coming back from California on that trip,I was followed by about six to eight Hummers with
as you could plainly see that they were some sort of "intelligence" due to the type of antennas that
were on their vehicles.They were discussing similar conversations that I knew these are the same people.It appeared to me that they were of Government as they had Government tags as well.
         I had met a man named Tony on a pick up at our regular customer,Tony seemed nice enough
and so we exchanged numbers,and we often talked and met up and ran together.Tony had a hard
time keeping up with his paperwork and often I would spend a couple of hours helping him get it together so he could get it turned in.Tony had just broke up with his girlfriend so he was heartbroken as well.I helped Tony the best I could.We talked about it might be fun if we teamed,I wasn't sure but I agreed because I also was lonely .Tony I soon found out had a mini-thin problem
and it scared me terribly ,I had not had really any experience with drug abuse or alcholism .One time because he was trying to quit he started sweating a cold sweat,he was shaking so bad,all I knew to do was wrap him in a blanket and hold him tight.This scared me because I knew that if I
called for 911 it would get him in trouble and he also would loose his job.I had spoken with the ex-girlfriend and she didn't seem worried at all,she also was addicted to them.She complained that he had been cheating on her(this was not with me)that he came home with a blanket covered in blood,that he cheated on her with someone on her period.I knew this was true because he gave me the blanket to wash.But she didn't seem concerned that his heart could be ready to explode.Tony had spent a weekend at my apartment and he brought his gun with him .I don't like guns in my house but I didn't want it in my car either.So I let him bring it in and I put it under the sofa,as it was
in a case ,Tony had taken the gun out of the case and kept trying to get me to hold it.I refused and he got angry ,took his stuff and left,I locked the door and went to bed.The next morning we were
supposed to leave out on a trip to El Paso,TX,but when I called him he said he wouldn't be going.
It hurt but it was best.I had helped this man more than alot would have.Tony did not have enough
cloths with him for staying out as long as we would be so I bought him several pairs of jeans and shirts from Walmart,also personal hygiene products.I also loaned him one of my phones,so while
my phones were being illegally tapped his conversations were being recorded also.I had had an account with Sprint for many years.The phone number I had was the same number that showed
evidence against Denny Floyd Ryan calling my phone on the day that he sexually assaulted
me.
            The other driver that I had chose to drive with when I worked for Melissa Valley was Ronnie Taylor.I had met him on the way back from California,he worked for another company and
wasn't happy with them.So we talked and met for dinner and a walk around the lake.We had decided
that if we teamed we would drive for my company and I would move out of my apartment into the little house he rented.On the day I was moving my stuff Geraldine,my dispatcher(the one that Tony
had ,had and she let it be known that Tony was her favorite. Tony's handle was "HOT ROD")demanded I go ahead and pick up the load,so I trusted Ronnie to get the last load of my stuff,which was five boxes of personal paperwork,including a print out copy of my orig. statement
given to Det. Greenway and Kennith Holmes,internal affairs,Michigan State Police.These boxes disappeared.
              It didn't take but a couple of weeks for me to see that teaming with Ronnie was not going to work.The finial straw was his childish behavior he presented when he was told by dispatch that 
they could not give him time off to go hunting.He had just been hired.So he decided to quit and go back to his old company and I stayed with Melissa Valley and with the help of some friends I had met at Penski we moved my stuff to storage and once again I lived off the truck.I had left Ronnie
the key to the house and more than my share of a months rent.I had my Windstar van there also but I had no way to move the van ,as there was something else wrong with it even after spending
3,000. dollars on the transmission.At this point I decided never again would I team drive with a driver,that I enjoyed being alone in my truck and that most defiantly I did not want to ever date a truck driver much less marry one.When I make a final decision like this you better believe I do mean it,NEVER.
         Geraldine,my dispatcher,was not running me good and I started spending time sitting waiting 
for her to find me a load,and when she did find me one it would cause
          Around August 2006 I received a call from my estranged husband Dennis Beal requesting a divorce ,he said he was sick and only a portion of his heart was working.He said that he would be needing surgery and he may not live much longer.He said he wanted to get a divorce before he died.
I said I would get an attorney,but it took me some time to find one.My attorney was Robert Turner
of Nashville,Tn.He charged me $4,000.up front,letting me pay it in installments ,as this is the only
way I was able to pay for anything.Robert Turner's office has on record the occurrences  of threats
and things that had started happening on the road.I requested a restraining order and my divorce from Dennis Beal was final July 24,2007.
         When I spoke with two other drivers from Melissa Valley who had worked with them for as long as they had opened,said to me,"Don't you know who you work for?",I said ya Melissa Valley.
They said to me both,"No,don't you know who you work for .Once again I said Melissa Valley.That is when they both said ,girl,I hate to be the one to tell you this but you work for the Spanish mob.At that time I laughed this off,I did not believe this.I do not know if I believe it now but I will say that the things that have been done to me in the last six years are from organised crime ,so what ever you want to call it ,it is cruel and inhumane and needs to be investigated .
       As I had said before I had spoken with my Aunt Betty and she insisted that I quit with Melissa Valley and come there in Savannah,Tn and live.I loved my Aunt and respected her but I told her
I could not come there to live and she knew why.That I had too many bad memories there,including
her own son raping me,that I would never come there to live.She did not like it that I told her no and hung up on me.This was one of the ways my sister Dana would disrespect me,if I didn't say what she wanted me to say or agree with what her opinion was she would just hang up on me.
In the mean time Dana had no problem asking for money,lots of it.Then later when I told Dana
how could you treat me this way?I had just sent her my son's birthday money with my son's blessing to do so.She laughed at me and said "prove it".Then I realized why she had always told me to send her cash,because she was receiving   disability with the military.My God ,I will not ever
forgive anyone that used my care,concern,and love,when by all rights that money I had saved to give my son as a birthday present,Dana you took out of your nephew's mouth,you lazy bitch.May you and your snob adopted mother Karen Roudebush,BURN IN HELL .From childhood I showed 
you love and the amount of protection a child could do for a younger sibling.I did all I could for you,
Dana but I am only your sister,not your mother,I could not do for you as a mother.I was not responsible for you financially.As a sister I did try the best I could to help you out but it was your own responsibility to find your own goals,and seek a way of life for yourself.It was very selfish of 
you the way you carried yourself and spoke to my son when he was just a child,downgrading me,his
mother when you didn't even have a clue what you were talking about.You didn't even know me 
Dana to know who I was,what I stood for or what I had gone through ,which I might add WAS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.It is my RIGHT to choose who I want to know about me,not 
yours,not a caseworker,not a law officer ,not a judge.You Dana choose to do nothing with your life.
I worked since I was fifteen.Every time I helped you,this help was money that I had saved for my son a birthday present,Christmas presents,money that would have been a trip to Texas to see my son.And all those times I sent you money my son would say "send it to her mom""I know you love me and she needs it more",MY son even after all the things you said to him He made the choice to
give to you.I am proud of my son forever because I know that this man is bone of my bone ,flesh of my flesh,my heartbeat,my eyes,my nose and lips,yep and my fine ass(yes,Tim that one is for you,I know that will get a" that's my girl"out of ya).And the same he is his dad's
also.But nobody can take the fact that this man grew inside me and every part of him is of me.
       And I don't know who you people are trying to make it as if my son and I had no relationship
but I got news for your ling asses.My son and I had a bond that nobody will ever break.I will speak
later about that relationship but for now I will get back to the situation that was at hand.
       It being about Feb.2007.The things happening on the road was getting worse.This time it started being drivers talking one to another,I would not really be paying close attention to what they were saying,but I got the jest of it that they were talking about positioning of three trucks,telling one driver  when he needs to come off the ramp and the other to stay in the lane,forcing another truck off the road.Then not two minutes later that is exactly what was being done to me.There was a helicopter  above as if he was filming the situation.If I stopped at a "pickle
park" to take a nap or use the restroom a helicopter would hoover above my truck with a spot light
on my truck.This was going on constantly ,it was not coincidence.I do recall on helicopter flying so low he could see me and I him that I got mad and flashed him the "bird".And as Larry stated one
time,"Sometimes you gotta just flip them a bird and let them know you are not happy with what they are doing".
          I kept on trying to keep my spirit up the best way I could,and there was nothing that could do
that better than talking to my son.I would go out to Persie  Priest lake and walk my little Chiquia,Sam and talk to my son.My heart would swell when he would be so excited about a speech
he had to give for his company and how good it made him feel that what he was saying was considered to be vital for the company's progress .There is nothing more encouraging than hearing
your adult child has success is his career and life.Especially gives you as a mother a feeling of accomplishment when your son tells you ",mom ,you may have thought I was not listening,but I heard everything you told me and you were right.I love you mom".Daniel,please know there is no one more important to me in this life than you.Please be ok,in the name of Jesus,till I can get help
to find out what has been going on.I need you .I love you.During one of these walks when Sam and I got back to my car,someone had broke in my car and stole  my purse.I have a police report.Two 
weeks later I get a letter from a Casino that i had wrote a check in,that an employee had sold my information.I tried the best I could to keep ,keeping on.
          But emotionally and mentally I could not handle what they were doing to me,on a daily basis.
So I called Aunt Betty and cried.She told me to quit and come there.I really had no choice.Truly
it felt like I was being forced off the road with no place to go but the place where so many sexual
offences had been done to me and live in their filth.And later I figured out that that was exactly what was being done to me.So in Feb 2007 I quit with Melissa Valley Trucking and went to Savannah,Tn.