Monday, May 14, 2012

SAVANNAH,TENNESSEE

    So after quiting with Melissa  Valley  I drove down to Savannah,Tn thinking my Aunt was going to give me comfort and concern with what was happening,thinking she would pamper me with loving arms and help me to figure out how to get help.On the contrary instead of being welcome to stay with her she whisk me off down the street where my great aunt and grandmother lived.My great aunt was 89 and my grandmother was 91.I was told that they had an extra bedroom and that would be where I would stay.I really don't want to describe the
condition that these elderly women were living in but I will do my best.A pig sty is cleaner than the condition of this home.Aunt Elma had a dog Ginger,that was not house trained and did her business anywhere and everywhere.The bedroom doors would not open due to all the boxes of stuff all over the place.The kitchen was infested with roaches and rats.There were plates of open food mildewing in the cabinets .There were no exaggeration fifty stray cats and six stray dogs outside.I can not live in filth.So my first day I had to start cleaning just to be able to shower and go to bed.Aunt Betty had power of attorney over my grandmother and Wanda my cousin had power of attorney over my great aunt Elma.Quite frankly both of them should have been brought up on charges of neglect and abuse.Neither one were being properly cared for.Selfish,Selfish,when you accept the responsibility with legal documented to care for someone and that is the condition that they lived in ,someone needs to be jailed and custody should be given to someone else.NO EXCUSES.
I had talked to them both,Wanda Love and Betty Reeves ,I told them both that I had gone through too much trauma that I could not be responsible for Aunt Elma and grandma,that they had to be responsible for them.I told them I could clean the house up and try to make it in living condition again,but once again I told them I am not responsible for these two women.They paid me to clean the house,and I also cooked for them as both of these ladies had a tenancy to only want to eat sweets and nothing else.Aunt Elma had adult ADD,she could not keep concentration on anything longer than five minutes.I would get a coloring book they were coloring in and have them color me a page and I would tell them a story about the picture.Usually because there was a man that was on my mind that was a friend that I loved,I would tell a story about he and I falling in love and that this would be our wedding,etc.That man's name was Larry.Wanda would come of a morning about fifteen minutes before she went to work to check on her mother and fifteen minutes of the evening.She did good considering she had me there to clean and cook for 25.00 a week,which didn't even cover me buying my cigarettes for the week,and Aunt Betty decided that since I was there she didn't need to come at all,for twenty-five dollars a week.YOU BOTH THOUGHT YOU HAD YOU A NICE LITTLE SLAVE FOR NOTHING AT ALL.It wasn't until I called Betty to get her lazy ass over there and give my grandmother a shower.All I was able to do with the money they initially had given me to get the house in living order was to cover my storage and phone bill,my insurance payment.It was a total of 600.00.It took six months to get it in living order.There were boxes and boxes of trash collected over God knows how many years.While I was cleaning I had asked Aunt Betty to get ahold of Sammy Davidson,our cousin,the sheriff because I needed to talk to him about what was going on.I should have known Aunt Betty was not
doing me right concerning Sammy because she had always had an ought against my grandfathers other brothers and their children.Sammy was the son of my grandfathers brother.Aunt Betty always felt that they were better than my grandfathers side of the family.I had only met Sammy once as an adult and that was a night he had saved my butt when my Aunt Glenda had set me up on a blind date with a complete imbecile and a dumb ass.So I really could not remember what Sammy looked like and I did not spend any time growing up with him.Although I had talked to him on the phone on several occasions.So don't be surprised when I say I don't believe that the person I had talked to on this occasion was Sammy.Although granted years to add age to a persons looks as mine is quite different than when I was seventeen.But the man I had met with was quite Roley -poly,not at all what I thought I remembered Sammy to look like.But he looked familiar.I apologise to Sammy if it was him,I am only trying to get what I remember out,the truth.
I told him what was going on to that point,which was around May 2007.What I have already gone over in the blogs of Dennis Beal,Chieftain,Daniel Abshari,and Melissa Valley.He said it sounds like maybe Dennis Beal Trucking was involved in some kind of drug trafficking.I said I didn't think so ,I think I probably would have figured that out,but maybe not.I don't know enough about drugs,really I don't want to know about drugs.Anyways it was not a help discussing this with him,and he didn't offer any.
I spent day and night for the next six months cleaning this house and being beat by Aunt Elma,she was loosing her mind and the women was built like an ox.When I would do my cleaning I would watch about the only channel that would come through as analog which was TBN.This is when I figured out that someone had a camera set on me because I would be in my room praying and reading the bible,when the Holy Spirit would come upon me and I would receive a word from God,now I should tell you that this started ,that is the enrichment of the Spirit,when I worked for Melissa Valley.When the attacks by the drivers started the Lord would give me spiritual ways to fight back by the word of God.When I would receive these words,they are too great to contain inside yourself,you must speak them out,so I would speak them out to grandma and Aunt Elma.This was new to me but not so new,when I was five years old I used to lock myself in the bathroom and praise the Lord in ways that the Church of Christ did not teach.In the Spirit.And I would take a tape recorder and record it. I would preach,Sing,give invitation ,and prayer.And at the age of seven or eight I proclaimed one night at Wednesday night bible study that I AM CHOSEN!!!So for me to receive these words from The Holy Spirit was not shocking to me,as I had already been baptised in the name of Jesus and I had already had the baptism of the Holy Spirit and prayed in tongues.So I just had to preach it out.Right after I would preach it out ,I would be watching TBN and they would be preaching the very same thing,after I had started telling Aunt Betty and Wanda about this they suddenly started preaching these things in a way that was making what I was saying a lie and they started preaching on things that I did or said,judging me as sinful .I know ,this sounds crazy and that is what they want you to think about me because I do not meet their standards as far as their"legalism" of what a preacher should be.Well,I don't believe I ever went to anyone of their church's and preached to them,what right did they have invading my privacy and preaching and throwing stones at me?But it was not just the church channel,for a while they received some cable and on the music channel ,as I told you before the lyrics were coming from phone conversations I was having with different people so were the actions.They were using thing I did and said and broad casted them in videos and commercials.At one point I felt like I was loosing my mind,but I got conformation that this was happening because one of the preachers,I believe it was Ed Young or Franklin Jenzen.But they had as their prop 3 oil painted portraits right to left,the first painting was my (at the time soon to be ex-husband,the middle was a painting of me and in the left eye was a white cross,and on the end was my baby sister Dana Roudebush.This was in 2007 when there was a writers strike.
        I had my chiwawa dog Sam with me,he was  almost a year old,I paid with toys,food,collar,leash,approx 600.00 for this dog that I loved very much and he loved me.About two weeks after I had arrived my dog disappeared.I believe that one of this family has my dog.While I was there someone broke into the driver side back door and stole some of my stuff.
        I called Dana ,my sister,and called for the two of us to pray and fast over my mother's children,and their children and their children's children.Dana as usual disrespected me on the phone by yelling at me that it was Diana that had suffered at the hands of Allen,Dana has misinformation and she doesn't know because she never went through what I had .And it was not her business to know.And because I would not tell her.She hangs up on me.During this fast,I requested for the Lord to sever,the ties that I felt so deep within me to always put Dana before myself or my son ,because the Lord knows how trying to keep a relationship with my sister Dana was harming my relationship with the Lord,my son and all my friendships.When my mother was alive but in the last stages of the cancer Dana sits at the dinner table and called my mother a stupid bitch.
It took all I had inside of me which was respect for my mother,not to haul off and beat the crap out of her.It would have hurt my mother if I had.My mother had been abused most of her life just I had and I saw and heard what Donna and Diana and Allen did and said to her.And I know the great deceit that he created in the minds of her children against her,it really was not Dana's fault the way she felt,Allen is in the deepest part of hell and rest assured of this.I also know how Helen her younger sister treated her as if mom had nothing more to do with her life to babysit her children while she sat in a car in the yard,having sex with strange men,I also saw how Betty her older sister treated her like my mom did nothing and she had done all the great deed of caring for grandpa,and how the men of the family secretly (certain ones)thinking my mother incapable of telling on them ,raped her.I saw Allen beat her.I heard how he and others in the family degraded her as if she was nothing .They put her in the back ground in all family pictures.They were ashamed of her.I LOVED MY MOTHER AND I KNEW MY MOTHER'S SPIRIT.SHE HAD NO WAY TO FIGHT BACK!
During my fast I received great knowledge from the Lord,and I praise Him with my arms high in the air,and I jump and shout HOW GREAT YOU ARE<MY GOD<MY KING<MY HOPE<MY JOY<HOW GREAT YOU ARE.And I dance,very well I might add,in HIS name,I sing with praises only for him.NO PREACHER TAUGHT ME ,BUT I TRUSTED THE HOLY SPIRIT AND HE TAUGHT ME ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM ALONE>NO CHURCH WILL CLAIM THE GLORY THAT BELONGS TO HIM,ALONE.You see along ,long time ago I prayed the The Lord that I was tired of the preaches preaching against each other,belittling,and telling you that if you don't belong to blank,blank,church you were going to hell,or that if you aren't in a church building that you will go to hell.1 John 2:27.
         I had gotten the house livable,I had got the cat ratio down to fourteen,and the dog  ratio down to four.I had planted flowers in the flower bed and painted the front porch swing.I had been left there alone with these two older women ,no help was given concerning me and the thing that made me angry the most was that Bob and his wife June,and Aunt Betty and her husband  Wayne would all meet together two blocks away and never came and see grandma.Neglect.Every Saturday Aunt Elma's kin would be there.But nobody not even Betty unless I yelled at her to do something for grandma would come.Roy came once in six months.
          About June 2007 I was visiting my half -brother Derrick Jo and his girlfriend Sherri,Sherri helped me
create my first e-mail address,faithfully777at yahoo.com .My id name was Cherri Jones.And later I'll tell you how I tried to get TBN to stop what they were doing.But they didn't stop and to this day they continue to use me as their example for their sermons.
          Also during the time I was there James and Jeff Davidson and their girlfriends would come there threatening me I better pack my bags because they were kicking me out of town.At one point it wasn't me that was angry ,it was The Holy Spirit,and I pointed my finger at him and said "In the name of Jesus you leave here and don't you ever come back ,he scoffed but he backed up and ran with his girlfriend.
         About August or September Dana was supposed to receive a disability back pay and I pleaded with her if she could help me get out of Savannah,so I could try to get back on the road,maybe who ever had been doing those things to me would be done with it.I was starting to suspect that the family members,Uncles,Aunts and cousins,as Helen has two sons that are truck drivers Eddie and Johnny Bridges,Uncle Bob was a driver with his past wife Joan,their son Jeff Davidson,the one that had molested me was a driver,and I believe his brother James is a driver,also Sherri's inlaws are drivers.I believe and still do believe they have knowledge of and participated in forcing me off the road.To force me in taking care of them,the abusers.I also believe that my ex-husband Dennis Beal and his family has also.
Dana sent me a thousand dollars with a note telling me each time that I had loaned her money,which it was not even the amount I had given but I truly was not keeping score,I needed out of the prison I had been forced in.Dana wrote on this not that now I have paid you back I don't ever want to see or talk to you again.
When I called her concerning the way she had talked to me and how I sent her money that should have gone to my son as gifts that it was his loving decision to tell me to send it to her that she received it.She yelled back at me prove it,and hung up.You make me sick Dana.You were given in love you gave in hate.
I was able to go to Nashville,pay my debts that I owed,phone,storage ,insurance etc.and have a few bills in my pocket to start running again.I got a job with Best Drivers which was a temp agency that leased drivers out to Amstan.
          

No comments: