Saturday, May 12, 2012

JOHN HOLT

John and I drove together a year maybe a little less with Chieftain Contract Services.Now you can do all the blaming in the world but the fact is ,its not any body Else's business what was between me,John,and Kim.We
all were in agreement and it helped me recover from the abuse Dennis had done to me,it helped Kim in more
ways than you know(and she was quite aware),her children loved me and I loved them(they did not ever replace my love for my son)but it helped occupy my loneliness as I lived in Tennessee and my son lived in Texas.
John kept me laughing,the kids gave me the admiration I needed,I gave the kids the attention as a good friend of the family ,and Kim and I were friends.
But there comes a time that the healing process is over and realizing the situation was not a right one and
that it was time I was moving on.Kim and John did not take to the news that I no longer wanted to team with John anymore.Kim sent the kids to beg me to continue driving with their dad.And John continued to call
continually.But I knew I wanted a right relationship with a righteous man and to do this I needed to get out of unrighteousness and again get into prayer with my God.I am not bought and paid for by any man but JESUS.
John did not have a concept that there is a creator and He controls all things.John thinks he is God in his own mind,and that he does not owe praise to anyone but himself.
John had quit with Chieftain and went to Melissa Valley but he still would call me all the time trying to get me to
meet up with him.I would not,something anyone who knows me knows,I may stay around giving chances
longer than someone else might but always know that when you have done me wrong ,just when you think
"that this cat is in the bag"I will prove you wrong ,you never had this cat in the first place.<oh,and by the way
I AM NOT A CAT<I AM A WOMEN<A WOMEN OF GOD THAT IS NOT ANYBODIES CAT IN
A BAG!AND  MY WHEREABOUTS IS NOT A PERVERTS BUSINESS>WHEN I SAY I AM THROUGH WITH YOU GET THE HINT <I AM THROUGH DEALING WITH YOU <ITS OVER!!!
John was the idiot that called my phone while I was on the stand testifying against the pervert that sexually
assaulted me Denny Floyd Ryan.Calling both of my phones making the Judge very upset.The day my divorce was final to Dennis Beal July 2007,even though I had not spoken to him in along .....time,guess who
called?Yep,John Holt.stalker,maybe,there is reason to suspect.
John thinks he is HIS OWN gift to women,he is not,he is just Fat.The time that we team drove together
I was the one purchasing the food for the truck,Kim sure didn't mind that she did not pay for her husband to
eat all week.
Rest assured I will talk about how wrongfully I was fired when I speak about Chieftain and I do have documentation . But for now when I was fired guess who happens to call,yep John,he assured me that Melissa Valley
was a good place to work.All John thought was that I would come over and work with them and he could
have his cake and eat it too,again.Wrong John.He got pissed off because I didn't always answer his calls.
He would demand where was I.I finally got tired of it and found a guy to run with for a while.Eventually
John left me alone(as far as I know).From the end of 2002 to toward the end of 2003 John and I teamed together.It is all in the logbooks and personal file,

No comments: